Passport to Art

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed.
However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open.

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day 23: Adulthood


Quote
Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult.            C. S. Lewis


Bible Verse
Psalm 139:2-3          You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.  You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.


Inspiration
Missing

Memories


Journaling
How old are you inside your head?  When did you notice that you were an adult?  What helps you to keep the ‘inner child’ alive?


Technique Challenge
Using shaving cream to make a background.

Faux shaving cream technique 

Today's PDF can be downloaded here.

Please share your page or blog post using the linky.  It is so encouraging for all of us to see what other people do with the prompts and the techniques.